For more information or to arrange a donation, please contact Mary Vazquez at email@example.com or (860) 724-0071.
Donations Acceptance Policy
Due to VERY limited storage space we can only accept items that will be used quickly within the agency or for our clients. Please see the list of items that we accept at any time and items we are unable to accept. If you have any questions, please feel free to give us a call and we can direct you as needed to the best placement for your donation.
- Toiletries: shampoo, toothbrushes, toothpaste, deodorant
- Towels, twin sheets
- Gift cards for the holidays: Walmart, Target, Cost Cutters, etc.
- New linoleum flooring for various large areas, including dormitories.
- New kitchen flooring at Plimpton House.
- New carpeting at Plimpton House.
- Windows painted and weatherized at Plimpton House
- Gift Cards to Walmart and Cost Cutters (haircuts) are helpful!
- Personal Hygiene Supplies: Toothbrushes, Toothpaste, Hand/Body lotion, Powder, Shampoo, Spray deodorant, Feminine pads & Tampons, Baby Diapers, Hairbrushes & Combs, disposable razors.
- Household Supplies: Laundry detergent, New or lightly used Twin sheet sets, New or lightly used bath towels
- Clothes- Only New Socks, underwear, t-shirts New Pajamas, flip flops
- Office Supplies: New Office Supplies: copy paper, pens, pencils, post its, file folders etc.
Items not accepted
- Furniture, of any kind
- Clothes, other than items listed above
- Household appliances
- Computers, printers etc.
- Office Furniture